The Arkansas Ultrarunning Association (AURA) and
The Northwest Arkansas Speed Association proudly presents:
30 Kilometer Trail Run
(15K Option Also Available)
Devil's Den State Park
March 25, 2017
Exercise Your Demons
- Time/Location: 8:00AM. Day Use Pavilion.
- Distance: Approximately 30K (18.6 miles). The short option is 15K (9.3 Miles).
- Aid: There will be minimal aid. This may include water, sports drink and light food. However, you are encouraged to carry your own provisions. Water bottle highly recommended.
- FEE: No fees. No frills. No wimps. No whining. Donations to help cover costs are appreciated. There will be a donation can at the sign-in table.
- Ultra Trail Series: This race is part of the UTS. More information on the UTS
- Timing: Please keep your own time and sign in at the finish. Results will be posted on www.runArkansas.com
- Difficulty: This is a long race on difficult, technical trail.
- Gaiters recommended: expect any combination of sticks, stones, boulders, mud, scree, grit, trail debris, rocks, sand, slippery rocks, roots, loose rocks...
- Much of the trail is very technical. Don't plan to run a personal best here. Enjoy the great outdoors and exercise your demons.
- Major climb the first two plus miles. Gnarly climb at ~13 miles.
- Six hour time limit. Runners passing the 9-mile checkpoint after 10:50 AM will be required to stop at 15k. Assume the 30k will take nearly as long as a road marathon.
REGISTRATION WILL OPEN LATER
- From the north, I-540 to the West Fork exit, right on Highway 170.
- From the south, I-540 to the Winslow exit, Left on Highway 74.
REGISTRATION: Please register for this run.