Sweet Spot 50K
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Part of the AURA Ultra Trail Series
Google Maps Driving Directions
to race start.
- The race is on the Ouita Coal Company Mtn. Bike Trail at Illinois Bayou Park.
- The trail is a 10.7 mile single track lollipop shaped loop with 316 feet of ascent and descent. You will run this loop 3 times.
- You will run back to your car when you finish each loop. So you may have drop bags or supplies in your car.
- There will be 1 aid station and 1 water drop on each loop.
- Directions: Just off I-40 Exit 78. This is one exit west of Hwy 7 in Russellville. Take Exit 78, Hwy 64 east, towards Russellville and the parking lot is on the left just before you start crossing the lake. See Map. The sign says Illinois Bayou Park.
- Race directors: Tom Aspel and PoDog Vogler.