Sweet Spot 50K
Saturday, November 11, 2017
Part of the AURA Ultra Trail Series
- The race is on the Ouita Coal Company Mtn. Bike Trail at Illinois Bayou Park.
- The trail is a 7.1 mile single track lollipop shaped loop with 316 feet of ascent and descent.
- We will run 1.8 miles out to the loops. Then do four 7.1 mile loops. Then run back to the start makes 32 miles.
- There will be 1 aid station and 1 water drop on each loop. No drop bags.
- Directions: Just off I-40 Exit 78. This is one exit west of Hwy 7 in Russellville. Take Exit 78, Hwy 64 east, towards Russellville and the parking lot is on the left just before you start crossing the lake. See Map. The sign says Illinois Bayou Park.
- Race directors: Tom Aspel and PoDog Vogler.